George is an associate attorney who practices in areas of business and health law litigation and transactions. After George received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science at the University of South Florida, Tampa, he attended Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law for law school. While at law school, George was active in the community and was a member of the Nova Law Review, Nova’s Moot Court Society, and the NSU Trial Association. George graduated with Summa Cum Laude honors from Nova Southeastern with a concentration of Health Law.
Prior to passing the Florida Bar, George was a legal intern here at Lubell & Rosen, and became an associate with the firm in September 2021. George is currently admitted to practice in the state of Florida, as well as the U.S. District Court of the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida.
George is a member of the Broward County Bar Association and the Young Lawyers Division.
In his spare time, George enjoys visiting South Florida’s beaches and playing his acoustic guitar.
- B.A. in Political Science – University of South Florida, 2017
- J.D., Summa Cum Laude, with Health Law Concentration – Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, 2021.
- Member of the Florida Bar, 2021
- Southern District of Florida, 2021
- Middle District of Florida, 2021