We understand just how difficult and stressful family law matters can be for you and your family. Our firm strives to provide our clients with personal attention, dedication and a steady hand to guide you through the most difficult and trying of legal matters.
We will fight aggressively to obtain a positive outcome for you and your family. Whether negotiating with opposing parties or litigating your case in family court, we are committed to achieving the best possible outcome for you.
Our attorneys have decades of experience handling a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Pre- and post-marital agreements --- Some clients prefer to resolve the prospect of divorce and its consequences by considering the possibility in advance. We will consult with you and draft an agreement that is fair while considering each client’s unique circumstances.
- Divorce — We assist husbands and wives with every aspect of divorce, including questions about property division, children’s issues, child support, children’s timesharing and alimony both before and after a final judgment. Depending on your circumstances, we may represent you aggressively in court or use more cooperative approaches.
- High-net-worth divorce --- Divorces involving high-net-worth couples require special attention from an attorney experienced in sophisticated financial matters. We have that knowledge and background and often represent professionals in family law matters. We understand how to assess the current and future value of financial accounts, real estate and business assets. We advocate vigorously for a result that protects our clients’ assets and enables them to continue to enjoy their lifestyle.
- Child custody and support — Child custody (timesharing) and child support issues are often the most contentious in family law. We understand how crucial it is to resolve these disputes in a fair way that minimizes harm to the family and your children.
- Paternity — Whether you are seeking to establish or disprove paternity, we can assist you through the process and advise you of your legal rights and obligations.
Schedule an initial consultation. We will review the facts and issues that surround your case, educate you on your rights and responsibilities under Florida law, and advise you on the legal steps necessary to pursue a favorable outcome. Whatever assistance or advice you need, we will evaluate your legal challenge and clearly present your options.
Norman Segall represents individuals in family matters, including complicated divorce cases and custody battles. Mr. Segall has tried cases in state and federal courts and is a member of the state bar of Florida, the United States Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.